Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Computer time

Well, it happens to the best of us, we had to replace our main home computer. It started to no longer recognize flash drives, then the camera, then printers.... we managed to get nearly 4 years out of it. So last night I spent hours loading software and I think we are up and running again on a new pc. I wanted to get it done by tomorrow because Lauren comes home from girls camp.

I went up to camp Monday night and helped out. Lauren sang the closing song and I played the guitar for her. Boy, its been a long time and my fingers don't work like they used to but I managed. It was a great evening. Sister Cook of the General YW presidency came and gave the family home evening talk. It was really well done. They are at Heber Valley camp ground. And what a place it is. Some call it camp Marriott for good reason. It really is nice.

Jeff and I have managed to survive and are looking forward to having Lauren home tomorrow night. Biff misses her just as much. He mopes around the house and searched for Lauren. We know who makes this house a home!

Well here's hoping our updated new Dell computer will make it a few more years!

0 comments: