I'm still experimenting and so I just figured out how to put a slide show on this page. I had to put my favorite picture of Lauren catching a barracuda! enjoy the pictures. The weekend of July 4th 2008 Daniel came home with Alysia Russo, his girl friend. We enjoyed getting to know her. She was really a lot of fun. I've added a few pictures of her and our adventures of that weekend. This was my first attempt at a slide show. So there are a few family pictures in here. You can click on the slide show and make it larger so you can see it better. I'm learning but this is fun!
Also, you have to check out the pictures of Jeff's graduation. Yes, he's officially graduated from high school and proud of it! Way to go Jeff!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Photos of July 4th and Jeff's Graduation + a little more
Posted by Bret at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment