Dan was able to call yesterday. He has been out on a mission for a couple of weeks. He said the last three days were pretty rough due to a sand storm. Even when he called the wind was so bad I had a hard time hearing him. He said they were pretty much unable to do anything for three days due to the storm. I saw the sand storm on the news and I can't imagine how hard it would be to try and get through it in a tent! He was hoping that today they could make it back to the base. The last rumor he had heard was that they were shooting to come home around the 15th to 20th of April.
Dan reported that its getting warmer during the day which was nice and that other than the sand storm it was pretty quite for the last while. Not much else to report as it was a brief call. Here's hoping for an April return.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
March news from Iraq
Posted by Bret at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment